Supporting Helston Museum
There are many ways to support the museum through volunteering, joinng our membership scheme, one off donations or leaving a gift in your will.
Your generous support will allow us to contintue to offer free entry to the Museum for everyone; your kind donations make this a reality for future generations.
Helston Museum is run by registered charity South Kerrier Heritage Trust. (Charity Number 1151834)
Support for the Museum through our Para Hen-Hellys membership scheme is important to us and directly contributes to funding our learning and outreach.
The cost of an annual membership is £10
Benefits of Membership:
• 10% discount in the museum shop
• Bi-annual newsletter
• Being part of a friendly, vibrant, award-winning Museum community
• Sociable fund-raising events and educational activities
• Invitation to take tea in the museum on Flora Day
One of the most valuable gifts we can recieve is your time and there is a range of ways to do so, from regular two hour slots to one offs like helping with events we always appreciate your time .
• Helping greet visitors
• Working in our museum shop
• Helping with education programmes
• Housekeeping & maintenence
• Collections care
Making a contribution to the museum no matter how big or small makes a lasting impact.
From making a donation in one of our collection boxes to leaving a gift in your will, your contribution will help to preserve our remarkable museum for current and future generations.
How you can help:
• Gift aiding a cash donation
• Running a fundraising event for us
• Contacting us to sponser an activity or event
• Leaving a gift in your will